Customer Care Standards
We are committed to providing a consistently high service to all children and families we work with. Our Customer Care Standards explain your rights and how you can expect us to treat you. We will provide a friendly, professional service and treat you with respect at all times.
- We will treat everyone fairly and allow everyone access to our services.
- We will be helpful, give you the information you need and work hard to get things right for children.
- We will use plain English, avoid jargon and translate information and put it into other formats when you need it.
- We will provide clear information on our services that you can access easily.
- We will use your comments and feedback to improve our services.
- We will make sure that our complaints process is clear, easy to understand and fair, and that we solve problems quickly.
At Cafcass we want to hear from you - when we've done well, and where you think we could improve.
Click on the link below to find out out how to provide feedback.